Check out how we're adding measures to protect our PvE players from being griefed online and offline!
For the PvE Cluster, we have installed preventative measures to curb offline and online theft and griefing; ORP is not required to be active for the protection to be in effect.
Note: 'Enemy' player in this context is defined as a player not in your tribe or any alliance.
- Players will be unable to grab/drag enemy players.
- Wild creatures will still aggro, but not be able to damage/kill offline players.
- When in water, oxygen will not deplete (important for players that crash in/over the ocean).
- Players will not be able to access inventories of unconscious/dead enemy players.
- Players will not be able to access inventories of unconscious/dead enemy tames.
- Players will not be able to access inventory/death bags of enemy tribes.
- Players will be granted 30 seconds of invulnerability after logging back in.
- Players will not be able to breed with tames of enemy tribes left on wander/mating.
It's unconfirmed at this point, but I am also hoping that this will help prevent offline deaths of random/unknown natures.
Note, players allied/in tribes can still be dragged about and have their inventories accessed by other tribe/members, for the sake of tribe/ally cooperation and assistance. Remember, insiding is still a serious offense with punishable consequences.