Note, rates have not been adjusted for the v313.5 PC patch that doubled harvesting, taming, and XP for the core game. With x2 being the new x1, we have decided to leave our rates as-is (while they are functionally doubled, they are functionally boosted against the new standard).
|Imprinting||Anyone.||Single Imprint Owner, non-transferable.|
|Max Player Level||250 (+50 Asc.)||Max XP: 150,000,000|
|Max Wild Level||150|
|Max Tamed Levels||+250||Max XP: 34,018,073.|
|Stacks||Custom Config||Weight stats boosted for players and tames.|
|ORP||100% ORp after 15 minutes, global.||Core game ORP.|
|Gigas||Disabled.||Available only in the Vault and Events.|
|Aberration||No foreign dinos.|
|Aberration Public Transmitter||Enabled; 44.5/20.2 - behind the Helena #1 Explorer Note in the Portal biome.||It's an invisible obelisk actor that was spawned in to be a permanent feature of the map.|
|Genesis Tek Powers||Allowed.|
|Genesis Mission Zones||Building enabled.|
|Server Restarts||Every day at Midnight PST.|
|Wild Dino Wipes||Every day at 1AM PST.|
(All limits are per map.)
- Members: 10
- Server: 4,000
- Tribe: 275
- Total per Map: 7500
- Gacha Gavager: 10
- Item Collector: 5
- N+ Hatchery: 10
- N+ Nanny: 2
- N+ Animal Tender: 2
- N+ Farmer: 2
- N+ Gardener: 2
- Cliff Platform - Stone: 9
- Cliff Platform - Metal: 9
- Ocean Platform - Wood: 4
- Ocean Platform - Metal: 4
- Gas Collector: 2
- N+ Tek Gas Collector: 2
- N+ Tek Transmitter: 3
- Groups: 5
- Members per Group: 5
- Shop list.
- Starting ARc: 300
- Gameplay Interval: 60 mins
- Bonus for Gameplay: 25 ARc
- Rewards Vault: Enabled.
- Cloning chamber (N+/Vanilla)
- N+ Turrets
- N+ Genomics Chamber
- N+ Personal Teleporter
- N+ Auto Crafter
- N+ Tek Forge
- N+ Tek Stove
- N+ Tek Fridge
- N+ Item Translocator
- N+ Repair Gun
- Cloning Chamber (vanilla)
- Tracker Gauntlet Skin
- Wild Creature Finder
GSA Integration Mod
UI Command: F2
- This plugin imposes limits on certain tame species, overall structures, and specific structures for a tribe. The limits are per tribe, per map. The reason for limits is to restrict certain tames from being pervasive throughout a tribe (in the case of "over-powered" tames), control base growth in order to prevent oversized bases from claiming too much land or having too much of an impact on performance, and to limit structures that have more of a processing drain by reducing scripting overheads.
|/tamelimits||Shows current tame limits.|
|/structurelimits||Shows current structure limits.|
- This plugin addresses the constantly-changing metas regarding soaker tames and boosted saddles, while acknowledging imbalances between larger tribes raiding smaller ones.
- Raid Balance - Adjusted to a rate of .5; it affects raids in the following manner:
- Tribe A = 2 people
- Tribe B = 4 people
- Tribe B attacks Tribe A with 4 people. Tribe A gets 150% turret damage.
- Tribe B moves 1 person away, so it's 3 vs 2. Turret damage changes to 125% damage.
- Tribe B moves another person, it becomes 2 vs 2. Turret damage changes to 100%.
- Turret damage output will not go below 100%.
- This plugin attempts to automatically remove some of the more toxic elements of ARK PvP while combat is engaged during specific "raid cooldowns." Actions like popcorning, dropping inventories, dropping blueprints, and uploading tames/items will be limited or outright disabled during PvP cooldowns being active.
- Cooldowns trigger when enemy structures, players, or tames are damaged or deal damage to others.
ORP on the PvP Cluster is limited to a set range and is dependant on a structure only accessible in the Rewards Vault.
Tribes are limited to 2 ORP structures/locations per map. The ORP orb range has a radius of 33 foundations. Note, the orb will not prevent enemy players from passing through the shield. It is purely cosmetic and meant to indicate the reach of the ORP.
- Structures outside of the range will be unprotected.
- Without PvP cooldowns activated, ORP will activate in 15 minutes.
- With PvP cooldowns activated, ORP will activate in 90 minutes in response to tribes "combat logging."
- Turrets protected by ORP will have unlimited ammo and a x5 damage multiplier.
- Once established, ORP will remain present for a duration of 120 hours/5 days. After that, the ORP expires until the next time the tribe revisits the map.
|/dinostats||Prints the base stats of the tame you are looking at.|
|/ds||Prints the base stats of the tame you are looking at.|
|/setorp ||Sets orp to current player location; disabled with ORP Structure Mod.|
|/setorp ||Replaces ORP "ID" with current location; disabled with ORP Structure Mod.|
|/listorp||Gives list of current ORPs owned by your tribe on the map.|
|/removeorp ||Removes ORP with "name"; disabled with ORP Structure Mod.|
|/orp||Will give message saying if you are inside your own ORP or not. Also gives ORP info of target tribe.|
- This plugin will protect players protection from being damaged by the tames, players, or structures from another enemy tribe, and from having C4 be placed near their tribe.
- At the same time, they will not be able to attack the tames, players, and structures of any other tribe while protected.
- With each new season, Safe Mode will be inactive for the first 48 hours.
- Afterwards, all players old and new will have 72 hours of Safe Mode, whether they are online or not. Use this time wisely.
- Safe Mode will protect players, their structures, and tames from damage by enemy players, tames, and turrets.
- Players in PvP mode will be unable to join Safe tribes.
- Protected players and tribes will have [SAFE] tagged to their chat name.
- Tribes that have been wiped/thoroughly raided on a map can submit a ticket to have Safe Mode added to their tribe, to allow them time to rebuild.
|/safe||Checks how much time in Safe Mode you have.|
|/safecheck||Use it while looking at an enemy structure/tame to see if they are in Safe Mode.|
|/pvp||Manually switches from Safe Mode to PvP mode. You must confirm the switch, and you cannot switch back to Safe Mode without an ARK Admin's assistance.|
|/tptokens||Shows your token balance.|
|/stpr||Consumes 1 token from your balance and randomizes the target tame's color regions.|
|/stp ||When looking at a tame, it uses 1 token from your balance and sets that region to that color. Do this for each region on the tame. Each dino only uses 1 token during the timer, not per region.|
|/savetp ||When looking at a tame, it saves the color scheme as the name (saved color schemes are species-specific).|
|/listtp||When looking at a tame, it will list all available saved tame color schemes for that species.|
|/loadtp ||When looking at a tame, loads the color scheme of that name.|